- Premium commercial loudspeakers for applications ranging from foreground music to ancillary fill for large distributed PA systems
- Professional grade transducers featuring advanced materials such as silk dome HF diaphragms, butyl rubber surrounds and high power voice coils
- Real wood enclosures that exhibit dramatically less resonance then the best plastic enclosures, for greatly improved fidelity
- Versatile surface mounting hardware included with all i-Class full range systems for immediate use and at no extra cost
- Full range and subwoofer systems available in both powered and passive variations for ultimate versatility
- Most models available in white or black finish
The New Benchmark
i-Class is designed specifically for AV contractors seeking a high- performance alternative to the bevy of plastic box systems available today. Every i-Class loudspeaker benefits from the same design and manufacturing techniques behind VUE’s most advanced loudspeaker systems. From the smallest surface-mount models to the robust is-15 and is-18 subwoofers, i-Class loudspeakers feature purpose-built transducers, precision crossovers and electronics, real wood enclosures, and bundled mounting hardware. The net result is a broad family of ready-to-use, high-value and high-performance commercial loudspeakers that allow contractors and system designers to provide new levels of sonic performance for applications ranging from foreground music to ancillary fill for large distributed PA systems.