In designing the h-Class, VUE’s engineering team re-examined every aspect of the loudspeaker equation, and applied the most advanced technologies to achieve a more cohesive whole. From transducers, enclosures and electronics, to diaphragm materials and suspension components, every element of the h-Class loudspeakers is optimized to deliver exceptional fidelity, clarity and SPL.
- The “Flagship” range of ultra-premium loudspeakers include monitors, powered subs, and full-range powered systems
- Tight integration of transducers, amplifiers and next-generation DSP technology dramatically improves out-of-box performance and streamline setup
- Neodymium HF compression drivers with Truextent® beryllium diaphragms result in exceptional high frequency clarity and output
- Precision engineered LF transducers with large voice coils and massive magnet assemblies increase power handling and decrease power compression losses
- Subwoofers and full range models feature onboard VUEDrive™ system-optimized amplification and DSP with integrated SystemVUE networking.
- h-Class monitors compatible with rack-mount VUEDrive™ amplifier/DSP processors with integrated SystemVUE networking
- Intelligent DSP monitoring and protection of amplifier functions such as over powering, voltage and temperature
- Analog, AES/EBU digital and Dante network audio inputs